Consider yourself at home, mate. Did you know that we even have an Artful Dodger of our own on this ship? Artie Dodges is a proper little cockney rascal, but his heart is in the right place and you can always rely on him to find the best deals. They may be on the dodgy side, though…
Permission to Board
Would you like to consider yourself at home here with us? Or are you perhaps looking to secure passage on one of our trips? Please, read through the checklist below before you request Permission to Board:
- First of all, we recommend that you take the GRAND TOUR OF THE SHIP to make sure you know who we are and what we’re about.
- You may also want to read our Ship Belle’s post, WELCOME TO PARIS, to get an even better feel for what kind of people and indie revolutionaries we are.
- You definitely need to read THE RULE BOOK. It’s not that complicated, but we have a total of 10 non-negotiable camp rules that we do enforce. Simply put, they all amount to the same thing: Don’t Be a Dick! When we grant someone permission to board, we ask them to sign their name in the rule book to show us that they have read them and agree to comply. Yes, I’m serious.
- You need to have access to a phone, tablet, laptop or desktop computer with an internet connection while you are onboard. Since you are reading this, we can only assume you already do. You will also need to download and install the Discord app if you’re not using it already. (There is a browser version too if you’re not too keen on apps.)
- That’s it. You’re done. There is a FAQ SECTION where we try to answer the most common questions. If the answer you seek is not there, you are welcome to email me at email@example.com, or drop me a message on twitter, @linnealucifer.
- Ready to sign on? Click the button below to fill out the PERMISSION TO BOARD request.
PERMISSION TO BOARD
This site is supported by our readers, and the content may contain affiliate links. If you choose to buy something through an affiliate link, we may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you.